Frequently Asked Question
My Pocket Wizard isnt working! What should I do?
Last Updated 5 years ago
Try the following steps:
- Check your batteries - sometimes low batteries can affect radio performance.
- Make sure all of your radios have been updated to the latest firmware. Connect your radio to the PocketWizard Utility and navigate to the "Update Tab." Click the “Check for Updates Button.”
- Make sure your camera and flashes are using the latest firmware, too!
- Perform a Factory Reset on all of your radios.
- Take your first shot at 1/160th or 1/200th so the system can properly calibrate timing.
- Contact PocketWizard tech support for troubleshooting help.
- Be sure to power on your equipment top down: flashes first, then radios, then cameras.